Complaint Review: urban images

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: D.C — Wisconsin United States of America
urban images
1922 green street racine, Wisconsin United States of America

urban images Printed my work sloopy words were cut off pictures were blurry words were blurry racine, Wisconsin

Well my first time doing business with best value copy was not a success. When i first recieve my package it looked great but soon has i opened it thats when it went down hill. The pictures wasnt clear words were blurry and cut off. i Set my files just with the exact resoultion and format before i sent it to them..and i specfically stated a note in the comment box that they have before sending the tranaction that "if there was an problems to contact me because i wanted my package to be done the right way". but they didnt call me nor did they fix it when i called to find out what happen. They tryed to turn it arond on my like i did something wrong. Out of my whole magazine package because i only order 1 thank god to see if it was done right only 3 pages out of 71 pages were clear and printed just right..i paid my money for sometinng i could of did at home on my home computer and printer. I have to say they rip me off honestly its clear. and i really wanted to do business with them if they did a great job..i was plainning on getting a large qanity. If no one else  complained about their work its probably because they can only do certain jobs good not everything they can do which is a rip off and false advertising. i didnt get my money back nor did they try to fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/urban-images/racine-Wisconsin-53402/urban-images-Printed-my-work-sloopy-words-were-cut-off-pictures-were-blurry-words-were-bl-827642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on urban images