Complaint Review: urbanq

• Updated: Sat, August 17, 2002

• Reported By:Houma LA
urbanq
www.urbanq.com , U.S.A.

Urbanq will not pay off on their rebate offers that I was promised almost a year ago consumer ripoff fraudulent business

I ordered over $300.00 worth of stuff from urbanq and was supposed to get rebates for the entire purchase. That has been since last October. I have yet to recieve anything.

I have tried e-mailing them and they just keep telling me that it is in processing. My rebates have been in processing since 12/19/01.

This company has done this to other people and I do not think that they ever intended to give anyone their money back!

Daphne
Houma, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2002 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/urbanq//Urbanq-will-not-pay-off-on-their-rebate-offers-that-I-was-promised-almost-a-year-ago-consu-27169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on urbanq