Complaint Review: urbanq.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2002

• Reported By:warren oh
urbanq.com
urbanq Rebate Proc. Center, CS9000(385Pearsal) Lawrence Cedarhurst, New York U.S.A.

urbanq.com ripoff doesn't send promised Q-Bates Lawrence Cedarhurst New York

I ordered as directed, from Urbanq.com. Items(overpriced) were charged to my credit card with the understanding that I would get a Q-Bate"check within 10-14 weeks, if I had followed all of their rules, which I did. For a few months it worked exactly as described. THEN it began taking longer & longer for the "process" to be completed. In May,2001, it ground to a halt.

They CLAIM that there was a mix-up in their check writing dept., & SOME people were sent multiple checks; some were sent none. They asked for patience while it was straightened out. I have been waiting for 14 months.

I have sent multiple e-mails, to let them know that I'm still waiting, don't intend to just "go away".They respond with a form letter; saying that I WILL get my checks; to" NOT SEND MULTIPLE E-MAILS about the same subject as it slows down the process."

Twila
Warren, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2002 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/urbanqcom/Lawrence-Cedarhurst-New-York-11559-11516/urbanqcom-ripoff-doesnt-send-promised-Q-Bates-Lawrence-Cedarhurst-New-York-24594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on urbanq.com