Complaint Review: Urgent Rooter & Plumbing

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Fred Ellis — San Francisco California
Urgent Rooter & Plumbing
All Bay Area San Francisco, California USA

Urgent Rooter & Plumbing DISHONEST AND DECEPTIVE PLUMBING COMPANY San Francisco California

*General Comment: Not true

WARNING ** BEWARE ** WARNING

I HAD A DECEPTIVE, UNPROFFESIONAL AND DISHONEST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY - THEIR ADS SAID THEY WERE OFFERING FREE ESTIMATES BUT THIS IS A "BIG LIE", AT THE END THEY WILL TRY TO BILL CLIENTS FOR THE TIME THEY SPEND TO DO THE ESTIMATE.

I WAS LUCKY I SAW THIS SCAM RIGHT AWAY -- I COULD SMELL SOMETHING VERY FISHY AND I ENDED UP USING THE SERVICES OF "LOW COST PLUMBING" A BUSINESS RAN BY EZEKIEL BOOKER -- AN HONEST PLUMBER IN SAN FRANCISCO

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE COMPANY THAT ENDED UP DOING THE WORK, ALL I WANT IS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THE COMPANY I AM REPORTING WILL LIE AND SEND YOU INVOICES -- EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY WON'T DO IT AT THE END THEY WILL

THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urgent-Rooter-Plumbing/San-Francisco-California-94110/Urgent-Rooter-Plumbing-DISHONEST-AND-DECEPTIVE-PLUMBING-COMPANY-San-Francisco-Californ-1058684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urgent Rooter & Plumbing

#1 General Comment

Not true

AUTHOR: Steve G - ()

Hi,

I'm a plumber in San Francisco that has dealt with Urgent Rooter for  several years.  I don't know what sort of anomaly occurred to the other poster, but I had to register with this site to refute it.

These are good guys.  I've been a plumber (one that subs out drain cleaning) for 35 years and I have found them to be honest, reliable, reasonable (price-wise) and pretty darn good.  I'm happy to refer them to my customers and so far have had no complaints - just pleased customers.  I'm glad I ran into them.