Complaint Review: urnewpuppy@yahoo.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Fotog99 — Johnstown Pennsylvania United States of America
Columbus, Ohio Internet, Ohio United States of America

urnewpuppy@yahoo.com Cindi Yode, toy puppy for sale.com scam, abusive, fraud, sick dogs, ripoff, thief, filth Internet, Ohio

We purchased a "tea cup" Maltese from Cindi Yode in February, 2012 after seeing her ad on line, under puppiesforsale.com.

I explained to her, via text and email, that I was disabled, and wanted a dog that would stay small, so it could be a lap dog.  Cindi Yode assured me that this puppy would grow no more than "3 to 5 pounds"

We purchased the dog, and after some very rude communication, met the delivery person to pick up our puppy.

The puppy was a bit larger than we anticipated for a young pup, but appeared to be in good health and friendly.

Now, 10 months later, our "teacup Maltese" stands about 14 inches at the shoulder, is over 18 inches long, and weighs over 30 pounds!  This dog definitely is NOT a teacup Maltese, nor a lap dog.  He is highly excitable, no matter what method we use to train him.

While he is a cute dog, he is NOT a Maltese, but looks to be a mixed breed of Bishon, Poodle and I don't know what else.  The only way he resembles a Maltese is his white fur, which, incidentally, sheds!  He's huge and his hair is curly!

I have made many attempts to contact this Cindi Yode, and she will not communicate with me, nor even answer my emails.

I do want my money back and have plans to contact the attorney general in Ohio and the Federal Government agency who regulates animal breeding.

This dog is entirely too large to sit in my lap since I am in a wheel chair.  He's a sweetheart, but NOT what I spent over $400.00 CASH on.

This woman, and her obvious puppy miss are scam artists who need to be shut down and FINED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/urnewpuppyyahoocom/Internet-Ohio-/urnewpuppyyahoocom-Cindi-Yode-toy-puppy-for-salecom-scam-abusive-fraud-sick-dogs-r-976505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on urnewpuppy@yahoo.com