Handle

• Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: Teri — Riverside California United States of America
U.S. Airways
Internet, California United States of America

U.S. Airways Charged for multible flights due to their Tech. difficulties on their web site Internet, California

abt. 1:00 pm After filling out the itinerary & my credit info to be billed, the web site gave me an error & timed out. Calling for help I was told by their Tech supporter that I could not have been charged as I did not have a confirmation code (I even checked my e-mail first) to give her, I closed the site & re entered the info as she directed. The site again had a problem & froze up. I closed & went to Expedia as they aslo had US Airways & completed my transation with them abt. 2:51 pm.

I was billed for both transations & found a confirmation code from US Airways that was sent at 5:10 pm as well as Expedia's USAirways flight sent at 2:51pm. When I called to have it corrected they refused me & wanted to send me a credit Flight only which is unexceptable.I was billed for a flight I did not authorized for due to their web site error & the lack of help the Tech would offer when I was concerned. I was billed hours later without my knowlege.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2010 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Airways/Internet-California-/US-Airways-Charged-for-multible-flights-due-to-their-Tech-difficulties-on-their-web-si-624230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Airways