Jefferson

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed Customer — Murfreesboro Tennessee USA
US Airways
111 West Rio Salado Parkway Tempe, Arizona United States of America

US Airways usairways.com charges more than $300 to change your flight date. I was really fee trapped! in Tempe, Arizona

Before report my complaint I would like to tell you more about this US Airways Company. A sardine can is absolutely more comfortable than their aircrafts (of course, we are talking about economy features), inside the planes are smelly, dirty, noisy. Maybe the tickets are a little bit cheaper than other companies, but it definetely doesn't worth. American Airlines, Delta, United are 10000 times better.

My night mare began 4 months ago when I called to the travel agency in Brazil trying to change this ticket. I wasted $100 with international callings with no success at all. One month ago I decided to go personally to the airline rack, I drove 1 1/2 hour to do that in Nashville. Then I knew that I would be charged in $320 to change my ticket date. I've been trying in many ways to solve that in a peaceful way, but last time I really got pissed. Never in my life was treated so bad!

Last time that I got tickets in this company, something really unusual happened. I was in Nashville, I checked in and was waiting in the gate for my plane. The plane that was supposed to come from NY had a huge delay because of a tornado, then I got my tickets updated to the next day because I would never be in Houston in time to take my flight to Brazil. The attendant said that my luggage would be safety stored in Houston because after SEP11 the companies was not allowed to transport luggage without the respective owner. Next day, when I asked about my luggage I was informed that It was already in Rio de Janeiro! How could it happen? If it's against the law should I report this to the authorities? That's a good point to discuss about.

Anyway, after this mess I simply gave up and lost the ticket. Is it fair? No, it's not! That's why I am here publishing this to warn people that this company doesn't care about her passengers. US Airways is not reliable, and I would never recomend to anyone! Just for the records, my eticket is 33NZ8A and my full name is Maria ****.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Airways/Tempe-Arizona-85281/US-Airways-usairwayscom-charges-more-than-300-to-change-your-flight-date-I-was-really-f-943615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Airways