Complaint Review: US bank LM-CA-5245 Richard K. Davis CEO Andrew Cecere CFO Tahira Arshad Branch Manager Leonard Kim Teller Supervisor

• Submitted: Sun, January 26, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: JohnE — Irvine California
13070 Yale Ave Irvine, California USA

US bank LM-CA-5245 Richard K. Davis CEO Andrew Cecere CFO Tahira Arshad Branch Manager Leonard Kim Teller Supervisor In my opinion dis 1920s Chicago Gangland Financial Syndicate tried ta rub me out Irvine CA in 2014 Irvine California

I should have known better than dealing with a bank using the initials US as in the great nation USA but really it is Us as in the selfish self-preserving suckerfish that they are at least in my opinion. I opened up a savings account and a safety deposit box at the same time at the Irvine California location. I checked on my items every day for about a week two in order to test whether this bank branch was trustworthy or not. I would physically sign to enter and take the items out and then before the branch would close at the end of the day I would sign in to deposit the items back in my safety deposit box.

I had absolutely no problems at all until one day I noticed that that a couple of my items were definitely tampered with and since I had checked on them twice a day for most of the duration that I had the safety deposit box at Us Bank. Funny enough the day I noticed the tampering was the same day that Leonard Kim the Teller Supervisor came back from vacation or out of the office. Immediately after noticing the tampering I cleaned out my safety deposit box and checked with a second party who could verify indeed my items were tampered with.

About a week later I then closed all of my accounts with the smirking Teller Supervisor Leonard Kim Jeffrey Chaulsett the sex offender out of Illinois or Bernard Madoff with his PHD in Poniziology couldn't have dealt such wicked and evil blow on my confidence in the United States Banking community. After noticing over 200 complaints on the rip-off report before posting this horror story I felt very foolish that I gave them a chance. I will always check the rip-off report before dealing with any business.

Then checking their website to lodge a complaint I gasped after viewing the website link listed here https://www.usbank.com/online-security/how-to-spot-fraud.html I wonder if the actress on the web link above has any idea who the financial institution is that is using her image as she grasping her head in pain as if she is suffering from an aneurism. If Us Bank ever needs a picture of someone who has felt the fraud from their hands I would gladly give them a picture of myself before Us Bank and after. If Us Bank wants to help the world fight fraud or to educate the world on how to spot fraud In my opinion I can save bank hierarchy, the shareholders, and some of the employees at that branch in question a lot of money JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-bank-LM-CA-5245-RichardKDavis-CEO-AndrewCecere-CFO-Tahira-Arshad-Branch-Manager-Leonard-Kim-Teller-Supervisor/Irvine-California-92620/US-bank-LM-CA-5245-RichardKDavis-CEO-AndrewCecere-CFO-Tahira-Arshad-Branch-Manage-1118656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US bank LM-CA-5245 Richard K. Davis CEO Andrew Cecere CFO Tahira Arshad Branch Manager Leonard Kim Teller Supervisor