Complaint Review: US Bank N.A.

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Max — Paradise V alley Arizona
US Bank N.A.
PO Box 5352 Fargo, North Dakota USA

US Bank N.A. Misleading Actions Between Company and Branch Managers Fargo North Dakota

Recently, I was notified that my banking accounts through US Bank would be closed. I'll not go into all of the detaiuls regarding the closure but to put it simply, the bank makes very little money from my accounts. I am constantly buying and selling real estate so within days of making large deposits I am withdrawing money.  Although unhappy to hear of this closure I do understand and accepted this fact. However, I was told that the closing of my banking account would in no way affect my credit line with US Bank (which is something they do make money from me on). I utilize my account and it is current. I also utilize the points and awards that I get by utilizing this line of credit and which are considerable.

I was notified about a month and a half back that US Bank would now be closing my credit line. When I would call to ask why I was given different numbers and seldom ever able to speak with someone regarding my account. I went in to my local branch to see if they could provide any assistance and was told that I should not worry, although my banking had been cancelled the credit line was a completely different matter and would not in any way be attached to banking.

Subsequently, my credit line was closed, my points all lost has little or nothing more to say than sorry for your loss.

I feel as though I have been duped by this company and although they did provide proper notice, I do not feel that US Bank was being completely forthright by allowing Management Level employees and account representatives to advise me to the contrary.

Bottom line is, my account is closed, my credit line is closed, I lost my points and I'm upset so I chose Ripoff Report to rant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank-NA/Fargo-North-Dakota-58125/US-Bank-NA-Misleading-Actions-Between-Company-and-Branch-Managers-Fargo-North-Dakota-1073476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank N.A.