slave

Complaint Review: US BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION/US BANK CORP.

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: TOMMIE L GILL — PHOENIX Arizona
US BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION/US BANK CORP.
800 NICOLLET MALL MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota USA

US BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION/US BANK CORP. FREEZING MY FUNDS AND TAKING THEIR TIME TO RELEASE MY MONEY MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA

*Author of original report: I got my debit card unfrozen.

*Consumer Comment: US Bank is a joke

I also complained to the Az Attorney General also.  I brought some pesticides at a store called the Bug and Weed Mart in phoenix.  I spent $100 on one Prepaid visa and $72.63 on the other Prepaid Visa.  I returned the items om 5/31/2013.  The clerk named Joe put the money back on one Visa.  The next day, the money clear back on the card, but the bank froze the card because it was over the prepaid limit of $100.  I called the CSC #, and the told the rep what happened.  They told me the card is over $100 limit about and the Merchant would have to call their Visa Service Provider to reverse the refund and put the $72.63 on the other Prepaid Visa or another Debit Card that I.  I talked to Joe at the store on 6/6/2013 and he told he that Card Service Provider (US Bank) has the funds and they would have to release the money to me.  The Merchant can not reverse the funds because the Prepaid Card is locked still.  US Bank needs to either unlock the funds, mail me a another Prepaid Visa or refund the money by a check.  Right now, I am late on bills because I do not have these funds.  I just need this to be over.  Please help.  Thanks, Tommie L. Gill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-BANK-NATIONAL-ASSOCIATIONUS-BANK-CORP/MINNEAPOLIS-Minnesota-55402/US-BANK-NATIONAL-ASSOCIATIONUS-BANK-CORP-FREEZING-MY-FUNDS-AND-TAKING-THEIR-TIME-TO-RE-1057518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION/US BANK CORP.

I got my debit card unfrozen.

AUTHOR: TOMMIE L GILL - ()

US Bank mailed me and I emailed the info.  I got my debit card unfrozen. Thanks Ripoff.com.

US Bank is a joke

AUTHOR: DannyG - ()

Were you able to get this resolved? I am wondering becaus my fiancee and I are going through the same thing, it has been more than a month since we closed our account with US Bank and we have yet to receive more than $500.