• Report: #972036

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: dupedguy — minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
u.s. bank
minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

u.s. bank lynne togerson, attorney at law fraud, deception, mercenary individual minneapolis, Minnesota

I have been charged witha misdemenor. i had an attorney and fired him.. i had to hire a new one.. so i interviewed Lynne torgerson in downtown minneapolis at the lumber exchange building.. she said her initial consultation would be free.. i met with her for ninety minutes and i ended it as i had another attorney to see. the next day i signed a retainer agreement for $2, 100.. but it was contingent on her immediately starting on my case as i had a pre-trial in 8 days.  well, she didnt open myfileand never signed or drafted the certificate of representation.. she was never officially my attorney .. a few days later i told her via email and phonei didnt want her.. but she wouldnt let up appearing without my consent in carver county at my pre-trial.. i worked to represent myself.. u.s.bank has strung me along for 3 months saying that i wouldnt have to pay her (the money was put on a credit card) . they told me 10 days ago the outcome wentin my favor. then 7 days later i get a letter saying i owe $2,100.. i will NEVER ever ever pay it ever.. this women torgerson is the most unethical lawyer ever.. she is a crook and my past attorney said she should be disbarred and this is robbery.. she did no work!!! u.s. bank sadistically asked me over and over for letters and gave me false hope and then flat out lied//. dont ever become a member of their credit card/ visa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-bank/minneapolis-Minnesota-/us-bank-lynne-togerson-attorney-at-law-fraud-deception-mercenary-individual-minneapol-972036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on u.s. bank