Complaint Review: US bank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

US bank Be Weary of this Bank West Covina California

Do not open an account with US Bank ever! Here is my story ( that I am still trying to deal with): I opened my account sometime in march online and the following week when it was apporoved (checking and savings) I deposited my payroll check and so on. I go in several weeks later to give my information in which they need to fax to corporate just saying my account is active since I opened it online. Another several weeks go by and I deposit my tax refund. At this point the bank teller in west covina says i need to resubmit my papers to fax again because somebody did not do their job and sign my paperwork. I ask can i come back on Friday which is my payday to do this and they say yes. The next day I find out my account are closed. Two weeks later I recieve my $400 from my savings account. I did not recieve my $100 from my checking still. I call every week after to see what the issue is everyone tells my something different. One person saying they will put a stop payment on the check and issue another one. The next week I call the manager says we have to wait until the 19th of april before they can do anything and that it is impossible to put a stop payment on my check. The next time I call the person say we will do a stop payment and a check will be mailed out on the 19th since it was lost. This person also says (who is a member service rep) that i will recieve my check by april 30th. All i get in the mail is a letter saying i have to sign to give the bank permission to send me my damn $100 check in three months in which I do this, I am releasing them from all liability. This is b/s I do not know what this bank is trying to pull, it is theire fault that my accounts were closed and i cannot open another account somewhere until this issue is resolved.  They are saying the check was never cashed that it was just lost so what is the deal I mean it's my $100. I have to call some special "manager" tommorow since no one will give me a straight answer on the damn check. DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THESE CROOKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-bank/S-Minneapolis-Minnesota-55402/US-bank-Be-Weary-of-this-Bank-West-Covina-California-1048343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US bank