Complaint Review: US Bank

• Updated: Sun, April 03, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — Wichita Kansas USA
US Bank
PO BX 7298 Springfield, Ohio United States of America

US Bank US Bank Morgage Accepting Payment when paid off, tells me I still owe money. Refuse to release insuranse claim on House when paid off Springfield , Ohio

I sent to US Bank Hazard insuranse, in which they are 2nd morgage.  I noteified Fidelity Bank of Oklahoma/Kansas - local branch in Wichita KS.   https://www.fidelitybank.com/onlineserv/HB/Signon.cg  Fidelity Bank 100 E. English Wichita, KS 67202 Phone: (800) 658-1637,  first morgage, they refused to send info to US Bank and to contact me after leaving several messages. On the 30th of march 2011, I sent to both banks the sale of the property of 4415 Memory Ln. Wichita KS.  On April 31st at 430 pm Both banks still said that I owe them money on the property and if I did not make a payment then I could be turned into the credit report for non payment.  Fedility accepted payment of $800.00 and US Bank accepted payment of
 Payee: US BANK HOME MORTGAGE  Payment Details  Payment amount: $600.00 Funding account: ATM BILL PAY Payment type: E-pay Payment option: One-time payment Bill due by: N/A Sent on: 4/01/2011
Confirmation number: 8BJBYK1T.  They both still refuse to reliese all claims and rights to the house after being paid off and still accepting payments on the house and telling me I still owe money to them.  State Farm Insuranse as well still refuses to cut me a check to me and my wife alone, even after showing proof to state farm insu. that their loans are paid in full.  I ended up paying a late fee for morgage to fidelity bank because us bank refused to sign insuranse check and reliese the funds so I can get bills paid.  Both banks refuse to still sign the insuranse check and refund me my overpayment money.  State Farm Bank Insuranse still refuses to cut the check to me and my wife.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Bank/Springfield-Ohio-45501/US-Bank-US-Bank-Morgage-Accepting-Payment-when-paid-off-tells-me-I-still-owe-money-Ref-713273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Bank