Complaint Review: US Brand Corp

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: Adam F — chandler, Arizona
US Brand Corp
1792 Bell Tower Lane weston, Florida USA

US Brand Corp Access Brands, Larry Hunt Failure to follow through with contract and failure to refund payment weston Florida

US brandcorp had a contract with my company to deliver live transfers of customers interested in purchasing or hearing about getting a new security system. The company demand that money was paid up front for 50 live transfers at $25.00 each a total of $1250.00.The plan was to deliver about 8-10 transfers a day and run the campaign for a week or so until the 50 transfers have been completed. It was agreed to start on 9/17/13 - 9/18/13 and estimated end date on or about 9/28/13. We began on 9/18/13. Larry and his team claimed they had technical difficulties and were not able to connect properly. This took all day for them to suggest that it was fixed and tomorrow will have "dialed in". 9/19/13 I received a text from larry "we have everything sorted out in our end so we will be good to go." Again, we have not gotten any transfers and I suggested that we need to cancel our order. Larry response was "We want to deliver the program as originally discussed, hopeful that this can turn into a longer term relationship with volumes beyond our daily minimums of 50. We have stopped everything as of your notice that the center was closing on the 2nd day. We are prepared to revisit this and deliver the transfers. If you do not see this as a viable option on your side then we will consider this matter closed." Larry was told that I could no longer keep my guys here without transfers so since it was almost 1:00 and we had not received any calls I needed to send my team home for the day. He cannot have technical difficulties not perform and as well keep my payment.We did give him a second chance on 9/30 and 10/1 to deliver transfers because he did not want to refund my money. It was almost identical results with him delivering 1 transfer in two days. I am afraid that I am not the only one he has pulled this same business tactic on and it is no different than a scam. If he cannot deliver a product promised in a timely manner he needs to refund money.
Product_Or_Service: Live Transfers
Order_Number: AFP-0001
Account_Number: $1250.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Brand-Corp/weston-Florida-33326/US-Brand-Corp-Access-Brands-Larry-Hunt-Failure-to-follow-through-with-contract-and-failu-1091077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Brand Corp