Complaint Review: US Capital

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
US Capital
75 Manhattan Dr Ste 203 Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 303-494-2660
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

US Capital ,US Capital Inc US Capitol Inc Deceptive predatory lending Boulder Colorado

US Capital consists of John Koral and Lee Weinstein. They operate as a financing or "hard money" business, however - they are expert attorneys who engage in predatory lending. They did not produce lending documents for review until after the documents were needed by the closing company and once reviewed, they pressured me into signing them by threatening to take my home away from me through foreclosure. During the loan process, John Koral and Lee Weinstein were unavailable by phone or email. They started foreclosure proceedings before returning my numerous phone calls to them. They basically locked me into a loan and then disappeared until they foreclosed. I've spoken with 4-5 others who have said they experienced the same behavior. Eventually, I spent over $55,000 on legal fees trying to dissolve my relationship w/ them.

I strongly advise to steer clear of this operation. Visit local banks and discuss your options. My family was put under a enormous amount of stress while US Capital nearly ruined me financially. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone.

J.J.
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Capital/Boulder-Colorado-80303/US-Capital-US-Capital-Inc-US-Capitol-Inc-Deceptive-predatory-lending-Boulder-Colorado-460029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Capital