Complaint Review: us cash advance

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: barb — Binghamton New York United States of America
us cash advance

us cash advance applied for loan and they got 160 and 212 dollars from me and still no loan Internet

*Author of original report: US Cash Advance

*Consumer Comment: SCAM!

*UPDATE Employee: we are waiting to give you your money

I applied to get a loan and recieved a call from US cash advance and at that time I talked to a Andy Smith and he said I was approved to get a loan for 1,000.00 and gave him my information. At this time he said the loan was approved and would be in my account within a hour. After a hour I checked my account and it wasnt there.

From that time I called him several times and was told ten more minutes according to Andy Smith. I waited until 02/20/2013 and I called them back and I spoke to Andy Smith again for him to tell me I needed to get  a greendot moneypak  and I needed to put 160.00 dollars on it and it would be my first payment and it would stay on the card until my first payment was due and to call back as soon as I did it and the money would be in my account within a hour. Which I did so and then he said in a hour it would be there.

I checked my account on 2/21/2013 and the money was still not in my acount so I called and spoke to a man name Peter which is Andys partner as Peter told me.  There is also a Jack Wilson I spioke to on the first day as well.

Peter told me this morning that the money would be in my account by 1pm this after noon and it was not there once again so I called and spoken to Andy Smith again and he told me that I had to get another green dot card now for the amopunt of 212.25 because I owed the money  a loan and I couldnt get the loan unless I paid it off and he would  have  the loan in my account 45 to 50 minutes and he promised me it would be there this time.

I waited and still no money then I get  a call from 876-429-8882 and the man tells me  hes from the accounting department  that I have to go to a western union and send 295.00 and wire it to Mr. Anthony Thomas and send it to Negril Jamaica  and then the loan and all the money would be in my bank account as soon as i called back with the info. He said because of my credit score and the money was for capital one bank that i owed. and said when I did that the money would be there.

I was also told the money on the money pak would be there because the 160.00 was my first payment in a month and when I went to greendot I found out they not only cashed in the 160.00 but also the 212.25 and now they want me to send the 295.00 I had to borrow all this money and now I have to explain to all the people who lent me the money that I was scam and all I want is my money back and no loan what do I do now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-cash-advance/internet/us-cash-advance-applied-for-loan-and-they-got-160-and-212-dollars-from-me-and-still-no-lo-1018155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us cash advance

US Cash Advance

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

New information on my scam with US Cash Advance. I recieved a phone call the first thing yesterday morning from US Cash Advance asking me if I sent 295.00 through Western Union. When I asked him a few things and told him he wasnt getting any more money from me he starting fighting with me saying I was scamming them and I would not get a refund on my money. His name is MR. Michaels as he says. So hes says if I send this last money and dont talk to anyone else because they screwed it all up I can't get a loan or a refund. Thats ok if they can sleep at night knowing they took money from a 81 year old man. Shame on the. I  have file reports to several organizations about them and also have a lawyer involved at free of charge. There is more information about these people that I can not talk about at this time. I will put in a fight to the end no matter the results. I will win in the end no matter what. I may have been a idiot to let this go so far but if I can save one person from these scams I will be happy

SCAM!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Come on dude can't you see the scam?  You never pay up front for any loan.  And Jamaica?

we are waiting to give you your money

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

Just pay the 295.00  dont listen to others who say we are trying to rip you off.
Just trust us:  :}

He He He, there is a sucker born every minute...