Complaint Review: US Cash Advance

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: sandra — beckley West Virginia United States of America
US Cash Advance
los angeles, California United States of America

US Cash Advance has called and harrased me at my place of employment and threatned me tht i would be arrested and made a spectale of los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: 323-247-9718

i received a harressing phone at my job on 2-14-13 tht i had been black flagged on my social security number for a loan that i did not take out of have ever had one. the gentlemen said he was from the sheriffs department and i was going to be arrested over a loan that i had not paid back. his name was charles west and number is 323-247-9718. he knew my social security number and where i worked. i contacted the state police here and they told me it was a scam and they took his number and assured me it would be taken care of. the charles west had a foreign accent and was very rude with me when i tried calling to find out what exactly was going on he said it was my problem and wait for the police they will be at my residence to arrest me! i tried to explain to him that i have never got a loan and he said that was my problem!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-Advance/los-angeles-California-/US-Cash-Advance-has-called-and-harrased-me-at-my-place-of-employment-and-threatned-me-tht-1014419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Advance

323-247-9718

AUTHOR: Anonymous Consumer Advocate1 - (USA)

Scam . See additional postings on whocallsme . It sounds like a fake debt collector scam .