• Report: #1081983

• Reported By: Walter — The Colony Texas
Us Cash Finance
250 Genesee St, Birmingham, Alabama USA

Us Cash Finance Tricked me out of $1,000 for personal loan Birmingham Alabama

I was contacted on the phone by a company that identidied itself as US Cash Finance (the man's name was Allen Bradley, I believe) He informed me that I could be approved for $10,000 but I told him that I needed only $2,500 & he obtained the approval supposedly from his superiors.

He informed me that I would receive the $2,500 into my bank account & that I could pay off the loan in 6 x $500 payments or $3,000.  I agreed and was told that, in order to close the deal, I would have to guarantee the first month's payment by purchasing a prepaid card (green Dot or other)from CVS or Walmart for $500.

I went to CVS bought the $500 card, called Allen & gave him the Pin number on the back.  He then told me that the zip code of my bank was in a blackout zone because of some late-paying customers & that I should go to Western Union to receive the money.

He passed me to a Western Union reresentative named Timothy at phone number  (347)757-3460  who then told me that in order to send the money, he would require an advance payment of $300 of which $200 would be returned to me.  I forwarded that payment by the previous method & waited for Timothy to give me the green light to go to Western Union.

He then told me that, in order to obtain the activation number,  I needed to pay an additional $200 which I also sent( I was in too far to stop now).  I was then told that Allen at Cash Finance needed to talk to me.

Allen then told me that they would return the whole $1,000 plus the $2,500 loan but that it would be sent by Moneygram & required an advance payment of $250. I did not have the $250 & therefore they refused to proceed & I knew that this was obviously a scam. I bably need the $1,000 that I paid & would appreciate anything you can do to help me.

Respectfully;

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Cash-Finance/Birmingham-Alabama-35203/Us-Cash-Finance-Tricked-me-out-of-1000-for-personal-loan-Birmingham-Alabama-1081983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Cash Finance