Complaint Review: US Cellular

• Reported By: specialkh — Dubuque Iowa
US Cellular
Walker Plaza Dubuque, Iowa USA

US Cellular US Cellular is horrible! Dubuque Iowa

I was with US Cellular over 20 years and I'm finally switching to a great prepaid company! I have been ripped off long enough as I'm paying $65 mo for just unlimited calling and text which includes a 20% discount. After dealing with horrible customer service and wrong billing I decided it was time to jump ship. I can't wait for my new smart phone and I will be paying $35 mo for unlimited text, talk and internet. They also treat me with RESPECT. US Cellular treats their customers like cattle at the DMV. What a joke...I've spent over 15 hrs on the phone and in their stores in the last few weeks trying to change my plan which never happened. They just sit at the store and look at you then walk in the back room and leave customers waiting for hours. The other day I was there standing outside the store with a bunch of people on Wacker Drive in DBQ waiting for the store to open as they stared as us from inside and they waited for the last second to open the doors. When they opened the rude guy with grey hair said "thanks for getting the paper" which was on the ground. I guess he expected us who were waiting for him to get off his butt to open get his newspaper. He probably expected us to serve him coffee too.This company reminds me of how they run the government, what a joke. Why I put up with them for so long is beside me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cellular/Dubuque-Iowa-52001/US-Cellular-US-Cellular-is-horrible-Dubuque-Iowa-1093075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cellular