Complaint Review: us certified processing

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: bwildjerry — Weyauwega Wisconsin United States of America
us certified processing
11037 Warner Ave. Suite 123 Fountain Valley Ca. 92 internet, California United States of America

us certified processing They took money for a hamp modification that they didnt do now Im 8-10 months behind on my loan and over 5000. out of my pocket to them internet, California

thesaid that they could help me out on my mortage by reducing my payments so I sent money into them to helpme catch up and then they just keep on asking for money for different things and now they dont answer there phones because they are disconnected and I am out over 5000. And now Ive noticed other people that are out too. This really sucks I hope they find all of them and hang them high.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-certified-processing/internet-California-internet/us-certified-processing-They-took-money-for-a-hamp-modification-that-they-didnt-do-now-Im-961731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us certified processing