Complaint Review: Us Credit Management Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Del Rio Texas
Us Credit Management Inc.
www.uscreditmanagement.net Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Us Credit Management Inc. ripoff Irving Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Not a Con Artist

us credit management inc. agreed to accept my money and aside from their fee, put the balance into an escrow account to be used to negotiate with my creditors.by verbal agreement my payments were to be 179.00 U.S. Dollars per month. $105.00 to escrow and $74.00 in fees. well the fine print said different. they kept the first three payments, then $74.00 per mionth,. my fault for not reading it first.

anyway some creditors wanted to work things out. I faxed the info to us credit management but nothing happened. i finally made contact with them and was told by mister jarrod Morrison that the company was under a management change and he would forward my info to them. I have made several more attempts to contact them but to no availl...HELP.........

David
Del Rio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2005 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Credit-Management-Inc/Irving-Texas-75063/Us-Credit-Management-Inc-ripoff-Irving-Texas-151368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Credit Management Inc.

Not a Con Artist

AUTHOR: Jarrod - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, I cannot answer for the misgivings that you have with the company I work for. When we spoke that day, I tried to explain to you the situation with the phone system and that we were coming under new management. I did give your contact information and relay your concerns to our customer service department. Our records show that they attempted callback that same afternoon (July 20th). I understand that you have now cancelled and are awaiting your refund check. Good luck in all your endeavors, and once again, I apologize that you could not get through. I only wish you had left me a voicemail. I would have followed up.