Complaint Review: US Credit Management

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2006

• Reported By:Sinclair Maine
US Credit Management
5601 N Mcarthur Blvd Irving, Texas U.S.A.

US Credit Management $7800 down the drain, I was ripped off!! Irving Texas

I was stupid. I let some nice sounding people steal my money. I was suppose to clear my credit card debts with this company, and I was gullible enough to believe. At first they called me all the time to make sure everthing was ok and I was to send them any threats or judgements against me. I did this and went with the flow.

Every 6 months or so I would get an update. Then this past year I heard nothing. I had gone on vacation so I thought maybe I had thrown something away with the junk mail. I still had not heard anything this January.

I have tried to get in touch with anyone from the company and find that all the phones are in-operable. I get the familiar this number cannot be reached as dialed.

I was a sucker since January of 2004; that is over 7000.00 dollars down the drain. I am willing to participate in a class action suit if one is in the making. Thank You for this opportunity to try and get justice not just for me but for those in tougher straits than I am.

Natalie
Sinclair, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Credit-Management/Irving-Texas-75038/US-Credit-Management-7800-down-the-drain-I-was-ripped-off-Irving-Texas-174100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Credit Management