Complaint Review: us dept, of education, SallieMae

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: callie — norwell Massachusetts United States of America
us dept, of education, SallieMae
po box 9460 wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

us dept, of education, SallieMae intercepted my fed. tax refund after I came to a settlement with them, and paid them. Now their not returning my tax refund. I keep getting the run around. wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania

I had an out standing school loan with salliemae.we came to a settlement amount and I paid it but then they intercepted my federal tax return. I keep getting the run around about getting my refund returned to me.they continue to tell me that it has not gone to settlement status.  i feel that i'm being ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-dept-of-education-SallieMae/wilkes-barre-Pennsylvania-18773-9460/us-dept-of-education-SallieMae-intercepted-my-fed-tax-refund-after-I-came-to-a-settlem-873061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us dept, of education, SallieMae