Complaint Review: us direct express

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Anne — Lake in the Hills Illinois United States of America
us direct express

us direct express CoAmerica Bank This so called bank in michican some where has the audacity to disconnect my calls email site unavailable i need 2 dispute my balance and cant even get a person to answer the ***phone.Web site is a jo, Internet

I am on disability. For two days I have tried to contact us direct express unfortunately my six calls have been answered with out a hello and hear the click of disconnection. I have called six times. Web site is unavailable. I believe my balance is lower than should be and this is a bank s.s. has chose a contract with. I should be able to access my transactions, but I can't due to a so called bank. This is ludicrous I also plan on filing a complaint with social security.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-direct-express/internet/us-direct-express-CoAmerica-Bank-This-so-called-bank-in-michican-some-where-has-the-audaci-867137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us direct express