Complaint Review: Us Direct Express

• Reported By: Roger — Bishop California
Us Direct Express
P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Us Direct Express Rippedr me off for over $8,000.00 San Antonio, Texas

Us Direct Expess has stolen about $8,000.00 from me since December 2012. My story is similar to the others Ive read about on this site, being given the run around when I call the company about my claim form and its status. Every month I get my ss disability money on the card they issued me I have to sit in anticipation of when they are gonna take the cash off of it. In the last 3 months I have not been able to find anyone to help me resolve this issue-not even Social Security!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Direct-Express/San-Antonio-Texas-78224-5998/Us-Direct-Express-Rippedr-me-off-for-over-800000-San-Antonio-Texas-1039341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Direct Express