Complaint Review: Us Direct Express

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: tallygirl — Tallahassee Florida
Us Direct Express
P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, Texas USA

Us Direct Express They are rude and attache spouses SS # the the benefit receivers other information Plus they will not try an help and loses Fax with proof of Identification San Antonio Texas

I became my husband rep payee for his social Security and SSI before that his mom was last year I became his rep payee for one month and it was switch back to her within that month. The monet remained coming on the card and I continued paying bills , Well when she passed away we went and change it over to me again and that is when everything at Direct Express went wrong they have my Social Security number and his name and DOB address. When it should be my name DOB and our Address. They are idits they have no business running that business if they can not help people. On top of all the mess they closed his/mine account with his money still on there which guess what no bill paying for us the month of July2013. I do not understand why they are not getting our faxes with the proof of ID, I really think they collect there pay checks and pretend to work. Only a few which I mean 2 people has went out of there way to help in a 2 weeks period sad I say and poor excuse for a business people get your check direct depoist to your bank account not these people they need to be out of business and I will make sure they are I am not done here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Direct-Express/San-Antonio-Texas-78224-5998/Us-Direct-Express-They-are-rude-and-attache-spouses-SS-the-the-benefit-receivers-other-1068513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Direct Express