Complaint Review: U.S Direct Report

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Makaloo — Plano Texas
U.S Direct Report
2183 Fairview Rd, Suite 103, Costa Mesa , California USA

U.S Direct Protect This company is a ripoff and noone should do business with them Costa Mesa California

March, 02 2013: I called US. Direct and they gave me a good deal for 36 month/ 75K mile auto warranty (Bumper to Bumper). They were extremely nice while selling this policy to me. I paid $300 downpayment. I asked specifically if my car needs inspected as it was in excellent condition. They said it just cam off the company warranty so no inspection is required. March, 31 2013: My dealership filed for a claim for an oil leak and it was denied. I called them to understand why it was denied. They told me that the policy validation time is 30 days and it is in small prints in my policy document. I would have paid for the repairs thinking I did not read the policy well, but they were extremely unprofessional and started calling me 'Fraud' and said ' I knew about the oil leak and want the policy to pay for something that was leaking before I bought the warranty. I asked them to cancel my policy and refund my downpayment. They asked me to send letter with notarized mileage and told me they will give me full refund after 90 days. I have send them letter and notarized mileage 3 times, still they say they have not received my documents. It is more than 90 days (06/21/2013) and still no signs of refund. Also, they hang up on me. Extremely rude, impolite and no one should do any business with this company. No matter they are blacklisted on the BBB. Hope I get my refund some day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Direct-Report/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/US-Direct-Protect-This-company-is-a-ripoff-and-noone-should-do-business-with-them-Costa-1061028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S Direct Report