Complaint Review: us direct

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: dio — white plains New York
us direct

us direct I called to get information on an extended warranty. The guy at us direct was rude and insulting ! Internet

I made a phone call to usdirectprotect.com When asking about the different plans, the guy at us direct was rude and insulting. when I had to repeat a couple of numbers for him he said " I don't have to listen to you and waste my time on your situation." I said " Excuse me ? " He then , in an down right rude tone said " I should just hang up and go to the next caller ! "

I didn't give him the satisfaction. I hung up on him first. I don't recommend ANYONE use this company. They don't know how to hire people to work for them. If thats how they talk to potential customers, than how do they do an honest business?" They dont.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-direct/internet/us-direct-I-called-to-get-information-on-an-extended-warranty-The-guy-at-us-direct-was-r-1046196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us direct