Complaint Review: us engineering technical services inc

• Submitted: Mon, November 25, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mr Morgen — springfield Massachusetts
us engineering technical services inc
85 FELT ROAD SOUTH- WINDSOR, Connecticut USA

us engineering technical services inc ETS engineeringEngineering tech servicesEngineering technical services llcAKA-ETS-INC IMPROPER-PAYMENT-FOR-PROFESHIONAL-ENGINEERING-SERVICES SOUTH- WINDSOR Connecticut

Date-nov-25-2013

greetings  america,

i  have  another  story  to  tell  i  was  hired  on  by  the company  i  mentioned in  this  complaint, they  wanted me to  repaire  video  equipment, that  comes  from  the  local  big  retail  outlets, ok  so  i  go  into  this  back  woods electronics  shop  to  meet  the  boss  the  guy  seemed  like  a  good  sport, so we  had  no  problems.  i  told  this guy  jim, not  his  real  name,, i  will  need  some  special  tools  in  order  to  properly  repaire  these  items, video equipment, so  he  said  he  woud  look  into  it  ok  so  the  only  thing  i  could  do  was  break  down  units for repair, this  took  about  a  week, ok  on  monday  i  call  in because my kid,  has  a medical  problem. so  i  call  out  before  the  end  of  the  day  i  get  a  call  saying  dont  come  back  to  work your  terminated. ok i  said to  myself  dont  sweat  it  family  comes first you  will  get  another  job. ok  so  i  go to  get  my pay check  and  find out  its  wrong. instead  of  paying  me  the  standard rate  for  a  profeshional  engineer, i  was  paid about  a  lousey  $9.50  hr minus out of  pocket  fuel  costs,  let  me  explain the  standard  rate  for  profeshionals is  about $ 25.-to-$28 hr, for this  type  of  work, you  dont  get  overtime or  bonus, just  straight  time. also  keep in  mind that profeshionals  must  hold at  min, a  4yr  accredited degree, we are paid for  our experience  and  aquired academic knowledge  in  the  choosen  work  field,  the company  paid  me less  than  50%  of  the  rate that most profeshionals  get  paid  for  wages, they  basically  disregard your  credentials as  a  profeshinal and give the better jobs to  a  select  group  of  there  peers, they  dont  pay  profeshionals  a  profeshional  salary  or  wage  they  want hi  quaity  work, and  hi  quality  skill  sets  with  experience, please  excuse  my  tounge  they  dont  pay  s***, if  you  have  any  skills  or  any  degrees  i  would  stay  away  from  this  service  firm.  my  friend  has  a  masters degree  in  engineering, and  he  said  they  wanted  him  to  do  design  work  for  about  $11.50  hr, he  asked  me if  these people  recently  moved  her  from  he,haw  new  york i  said  i  dont  know,  this  place  basically  pays  you  what  they want  and  if  you  complain  its   a  termination, also i  have  still  not  been  properly  paid  for  my  work. i  really  dont  know  how  to  make  them  pay times  are  ruff, and  attorneys  cost  money, so  i  guess  i  will have to  let  it  go  all  i  ask  is  people let  others know to  stay  away  from  these  crooks, i  lost  about  $600 bucks, well  i  guess  i  will  let  the  spirits  handel  it,  hey  i  do  have  some good  news  i  have  a  new  name for this  place  E-T-S-S = EASY-TO-TAKE-AND-STEAL-FROM-SUCKERS  so  watch  out  for  this  place thanks  for the  ears, this  is  one  place  that  dont  belive  in  an  honest  days  pay.

Mr-morgan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-engineering-technical-services-inc/SOUTH-WINDSOR-Connecticut-06074/us-engineering-technical-services-inc-ETS-engineeringEngineering-tech-servicesEngineer-1102163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us engineering technical services inc