Complaint Review: US Equal Employment

5410 Frederickburg Rd suiteb200 San Antonio, Texas USA

US Equal Employment Travis G Hicks Waste of Taxpayers Money San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: Justice Denied

*Author of original report: Stolen Justice

*Author of original report: No response to the Facts.

*Author of original report: Still No Response

*Author of original report: No Response Travis Hicks

This Organization was put in place to protect people from discrimination but no matter how strong of a case you have they never hold these companies liable they claim that they did a complete investigation into my case but when I sent a list of questions asking for details of the investgation I got no response im going to give them a few more days to respond to the questions If I get no response im going to send Ripoff Report a copy of the certified receipt along with the questions that I sent to Mr.Travis G.Hicks to make available to the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Equal-Employment/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/US-Equal-Employment-Travis-G-Hicks-Waste-of-Taxpayers-Money-San-Antonio-Texas-1106509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Equal Employment

Justice Denied

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I still have not received the information from Mr. Hicks concerning my case that I requested.Mr Hicks have not responded ot is my beliefs that Mr.Hicks is Corrupt therefore I find it necessary for him to be investigated by the Public Integrity Unit for Bribery /Corruption.But I want to give him one last chance to resolve this issue before I move forward with my complaints.

Stolen Justice

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This Agency continues to make rulings against citizens no matter how much evidence that you provide them with.It is my belief that they are taking Bribes.I still have not received the information that I requested concerning my case,Tgats why I have instructed my team to begin turning over documents over to the Public Integrity Unit in the DAs office for investigation.But I want to give this Agency one last chance to resolve my case before we move forward with filing my paperwork.

No response to the Facts.

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have yet to get this matter resolved,so I have to turn this matter over to the Public Integrity Unit in the DAs Office for investigations for Corruption.But I want to give these 4 one last chance to resolve this issue before I move forward.August 30th is the final deadline.

Still No Response

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I still have not received any response to the Questions that I presented to Mr.Hicks.I will be sending Ripoff Report a copy of the Questions so that you can published them under this report.

No Response Travis Hicks

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I received a letter from Mr.Travis Hicks he did not address any of my questions as to how this investigation was conducted should Mr.Hicks continue to ignore my request and not protect my rights I will make this response letter available to Ripoff Report for public veiwing.