Complaint Review: US Family Martial Arts Phillipsburg, NJ

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: michelle — Easton Pennsylvania
US Family Martial Arts Phillipsburg, NJ
101 Foch Blvd Phillipsburg, New Jersey USA

US Family Martial Arts Phillipsburg, New Jersey Terminated the lessons without notice, very rude, would not give refund Phillipsburg New Jersey

My husband and I registered Intro Trial Lessons for my 6-year old son at U.S. Family Martial Arts in Phillipsburg, NJ on 2/4/14, we paid $55 by Bank of America credit card.       The next day morning, 2/5/14, I called to inquiry about cancellation and refund because we found another Martial Arts school nearby. The person (my son’s instructor) answered the phone told me they would not offer any refund if I want to cancel the lessons (which was not mentioned when we signed up), so I told her I would keep the Intro Trial Lessons for my son.       On 3/20/14, I took my son there around 4:00pm to attend the lesson, a lady at the front desk told us there would be no lessons for my son, because the instructor (the lady I talked over the phone on 2/5/14) would not take my son as a student anymore, there would be no more lessons for him. I tried to get a reason, but the lady would not talk to me, she told me to leave right away, otherwise she will call someone to have us removed.     My son did not get the lessons we paid for. The instructor there took the matter personally and took it on my 6-year old son. She terminated my son’s lessons on her own without any notice to the parents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Family-Martial-Arts-Phillipsburg-NJ/Phillipsburg-New-Jersey-08865/US-Family-Martial-Arts-Phillipsburg-New-Jersey-Terminated-the-lessons-without-notice-ve-1132794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Family Martial Arts Phillipsburg, NJ