Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ash — Nashville Tennessee
US Fast Cash
3531 P St NW Miami, Oklahoma USA

US Fast Cash Were not able to debit my banking account and are now charging me more for their legal issues. Miami Oklahoma

I had received a $300 loan through this company and noticed that my account had not been debited as to what was agreed upon by myself and signed.  I checked their website and noticed that it had reset the documents so I went in and set this agreement up again for it to fail to be removed from my account a second time.  I finally get a hold of someone and they are saying I owe them almost $500 because I refused to pay, but never actually refused anything of the sort.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash-/Miami-Oklahoma-74354-1904/US-Fast-Cash-Were-not-able-to-debit-my-banking-account-and-are-now-charging-me-more-for-1090727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash