Complaint Review: us fast cash john wright

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: frank — warsaw Indiana
us fast cash john wright
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

us fast cash john wright phone rip off pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Got a phone call today from a guy who said his name was john wright. I was asleep when he called i listened to the message. oh by the way he left 3 messages on my home phone and 2 on my cell. Couldn't really understand the message all i got out of it was fraud and cops would be at my house with in 48 hours. So i called him he said i was going to have fraud charges filed against me if i didnt take care of the money i owed. I said what money? He said just listen to the charges and said i coundn't say anything till he was finished. So i set there listened to what he had to say. He said i owed them like 400 something dollars. After he was done talking he asked if i had any questions. I said really well i don't owe u cause i never got a loan from whoever your calling for and i can get the bank statements to prove it. So he said cause i didnt go throw with the loan i still owed them. I told him i never heard of anything like that so he said wait a minute then the phone went dead and i got a busy signal. So i called him back and it went to his voice mail and i left a message and told him if he was screwing with me i would turn him in to the law. So i went to my computer and typed fast cash loan scams and boom. Clicked on this website and there he was the name JOHN WRIGHT. So i new it was a scam. So i called the local FBI and they took my complant and then they had me call the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. They took my info and i gave his no. 215-904-3443 and while i was talking to the FTC he tried calling me like 3 times. So after i got off the phone with the FTC i called him back guess what went to his voice mail again so i left a crappy message and told him i turned him in. Its been 4 hours now and no phone calls so i hope i never hear from JOHN WRIGHT again. i hope this helps somebody !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-fast-cash-john-wright/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/us-fast-cash-john-wright-phone-rip-off-pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-1044282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us fast cash john wright