comfort

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jessica — everett Washington United States of America
us fast cash

us fast cash liars, cheats, scams,usfastcash.com/, Internet

i signed a loan agreement in march of 2011. it is now july 2011 and i have paid over almost triple what my loan was. i signed the agreement for 350 dollars and payment back of 455 dollars. i have another charge getting ready to be taken out of my bank account.

i want to report them and see about getting my money back. they also kept drawing money out of my account causing over draft charges of more than 200 dollar.

this needs to be stopped and i would like to be contacted or find someone who will help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-fast-cash/internet/us-fast-cash-liars-cheats-scamsusfastcashcom-Internet-755954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us fast cash