offices

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: virginia — Port Charlotte Florida United States of America
us fast cash

us fast cash received a payday advance, money was to be taken out of my account on 8-1-2012, it wasn t and now i am being charged heavy late fees, Internet

I applied for and received a cash advance, when it came time to withdraw the advance and interest from my checking account fus fast cash only took out the interest and not the 150.00 advance. now us fast cash are attempting to hit me with heavy late charges. now i am without a checking account and us fast cash is telling me that I can t pay them via money order! Please help me as I don t know how to resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-fast-cash/internet/us-fast-cash-received-a-payday-advance-money-was-to-be-taken-out-of-my-account-on-8-1-20-954666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us fast cash