Complaint Review: us fast cash

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: ralph — COMPTON California United States of America
us fast cash

us fast cash rip off company takes advantages of people in need, Internet

*General Comment: File a Complaint with your State's Attorney General, the BBB and the CFPB

*General Comment: Risk

i called this company for help I need it cash and they let me borrow $500.00 I paid $650.00 already thinking I was done paying but no that was only the interest on the loan they have been harrasing me at work I called and asked for the bus lic number and they did not want to give to me .

When I tried to go back into my account and print a copy of my "contract" the account was block and know they are charging besides the $650.00 that I paid $585.00 more and that amount is if I pay in full otherwise it will be more. How can they take advantage of my needs . I hope this can help others before they get this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-fast-cash/internet/us-fast-cash-rip-off-company-takes-advantages-of-people-in-need-Internet-960535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us fast cash

#1 General Comment

File a Complaint with your State's Attorney General, the BBB and the CFPB

AUTHOR: HGIT - (United States of America)

If I was you I would take a moment to file a complaint with the BBB, Your state's Attorney General and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. All three of these organizations send a letter to the business. All three are very powerful, ESPECIALLY the CFPB. You can file your complaint online with all of them. It is very easy.

These quick cash places are set up to be PREDATORY. I actually believe it is in their business model.

Good Luck.

#2 General Comment

Risk

AUTHOR: wefwefewf - (United States of America)

They charge so much because they have to.  Most of the people that companies like this lend to have bad credit, which means that they have not paid back other lenders or they had to be hounded by collectors before they would pay.  Loaning money to people who often don't repay is risky and expensive because the company has to hire collectors to try to get repaid.  So to loan to risky people, knowing that some will not pay them back, and still make money, they have to charge high interest rates.  If they didn't charge high rates they would not be in business, and wouldn't be there to lend you money when you had to have it.