Complaint Review: us fast cash

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: justine — youngwood Pennsylvania United States of America
us fast cash

us fast cash they called and said that I got a loan of 600.00 between Jan.-March of 2011. I called the bank and nothing was deposited at that time. They were going to arrested and be taken to court. They are charg Internet

I got a phone call saying that I owe them $860.00. Was told that I took out 600.00 if I don't pay them back, they were taking me to court and having to pay 15,000.00 back and going to jail. I took out $250.00 and they were taking out of my account the money I owe. It has been months since they stop  taking out. So I thought I was done with it, now I get I phone about it. They were nasty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-fast-cash/internet/us-fast-cash-they-called-and-said-that-I-got-a-loan-of-60000-between-Jan-March-of-2011-917187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us fast cash