Complaint Review: US Federal Grant

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: Larraine — Sacramento California United States of America
US Federal Grant
111 i don't know Bainbridge, Washington United States of America

US Federal Grant I received a call from Sabrina and US Govt Grants that I would receive a $6,000 grant because I paid my taxes on time. I was to call 206-317-1622 and give Sabrina's name, and Grant No. WG1567. I calle Bainbridge, Washington

I received a call from Sabrina, US Grants, and was told I was receiving a $6,000 grant because I paid my taxes on time. I was to call 206-317-1622 and give Sabrina's name along with my grant number WG1567. I called because I was curious. I was told to go to Western Union and pay $200 to receive the money. First I needed to call them back from my cell phone to get the address of where to mail the $200.  They would be waiting for my call.  I didn't pay anything and will not be calling them back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Federal-Grant/Bainbridge-Washington-/US-Federal-Grant-I-received-a-call-from-Sabrina-and-US-Govt-Grants-that-I-would-receive-a-712474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Federal Grant