Complaint Review: us finacial resources

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: hevans — Mentone Alabama
us finacial resources
po box 333 Pleasentgrove UT 84062 pleasentgrove, Utah USA

us finacial resources Sean Tripp Never can get them on phone after they burned my phone up after I tried to cancel once I realized it was a SCAM! pleasentgrove Utah

The us financial resources that call you and they are India decent tell them to get off the phone you are not interested!!!! You have not been approved for a grant I can assure you. If it is to good to be true then it usually is. US Financial Resources UT 84062 1-800-347-1191

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-finacial-resources/pleasentgrove-Utah-323079/us-finacial-resources-Sean-Tripp-Never-can-get-them-on-phone-after-they-burned-my-phone-u-1121259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us finacial resources