Complaint Review: us financial resources

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — lawrenceburg Indiana United States of America
us financial resources
333 Pleasant Grove Utah 80462 , Utah United States of America

us financial resources I was told by the company that I qualified for a grant I had to pay 3.87 processing fee in order to receive the grant, Utah

I was contacted by us financial resources today by some one who told me I qualified to apply for a money grant .It could be any denomination and it never had to paid back.All I had to do was to verify personalinformation such as :my e-mail address, address, city state and zip code.I was told I had to pay a one time processing fee of 3.87 in order to receive this grant application online.I was unaware that  this company had contacted me months ago until the person I was talking to told me we had spoken before.

I had said I was not interested and hung up.This time, I was told the processing fee had lowered to the mininum and asked if I could handle this small amount.I asked how I would get the grant money.The reponse I got was that is between me and the provider of the grant.A few minutes later, I was contacted by Visa fraud services through my bank asking me if I had allowed  some transactions used on my debit card.I responded to the question with yes I had one that I authorized but it was for 3.87 their records say it was for 19.95 which I did not autorize.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-financial-resources/-Utah-80462/us-financial-resources-I-was-told-by-the-company-that-I-qualified-for-a-grant-I-had-to-pa-952985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us financial resources