Complaint Review: us financial resources

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: christopher — Houston Texas
us financial resources
Internet, Utah USA

us financial resources repetitive calls from phone number unavailable Internet ??// Utah

this company or whatever they are called my cell repeatedly from a number which was blocked,when i finally answered which i normally do not do with numbers i cannot call back they had my name .they said who the company is i did not give them time to give me any type of spiel the scam alarm in my head was going off.after looking on line found out this company is a group of conmen and women.if they call you do as i did not interested and hang up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-financial-resources/Internet-Utah/us-financial-resources-repetitive-calls-from-phone-number-unavailable-Internet-Uta-1061739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us financial resources