Complaint Review: us financial resources

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: lsinc — bristol Rhode Island United States of America
us financial resources

us financial resources Upon promising me qualification for a personal grant,( not possible ). Infomed me the fee was 3.87. After consulting my bank info, they charged me 13.82. Which caused me to have an overdraft charge, Internet

*General Comment: I am American

I was told I was definately qualified for a personal grant. ( there are no personal grants I found out). They said it would be a one time fee of $3.87. Upon reviewing my bank account, they actually charged $13.82. Causing an overdraft in the amount of $38.00. Thanks for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-financial-resources/internet/us-financial-resources-Upon-promising-me-qualification-for-a-personal-grant-not-possibl-797243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us financial resources

#1 General Comment

I am American

AUTHOR: Todd Bust Them SOB''s - (United States of America)

I want to contact this person to add as an American Enforcer. As the people, By the people, for the people.

tired