Complaint Review: us financial resources

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: billymorse1488 — Salem Missouri
us financial resources
Nationwide USA

us financial resources John miller "BUSINESS GRANT APPROVED " Pleasant Grove,Utah Nationwide

I recieved a call from a man who said his name is John Miller and that I was approved for the business grant from the government and congratulated me . I asked if it was a scam and he assured me that it was not.

He then gave me information on how to sign in after 7pm the next evening to recieve the free 5.000 I was granted and I would never have to pay it back. I fell for the 3.87 one time fee.

I am completely lost .....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-financial-resources/nationwide/us-financial-resources-John-miller-BUSINESS-GRANT-APPROVED-Pleasant-GroveUtah-Nationw-1146768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us financial resources