Complaint Review: US FINANCIAL RESOURCES

• Reported By: Angie — Springfield Massachusetts
US FINANCIAL RESOURCES
P.O.Box 333 Pleasant Grove, Utah USA

US FINANCIAL RESOURCES 1st LIED, 2nd RIPOFF & 3rd THIEVES! Pleasant Grove Utah

I received a phone call from a person by the name of Joy Watson which is a male with a medium accent, he told me that he was calling on behalf of the US Financial Resources and that I have been approve to receive a housing grant and in order for me to recieve that grant I had to pay $3.87 then go online to www.suppotusfinancial.gov to complete the application, Joy also gave me an email to use to get on after trying that I was very unsuccessful that's when I called him back on the number that he have given me 1-800-347-1191 ext. 301 now I only been getting voice mail by the name of Chris Tucker. I'm stressed out now because I just found out that they ripped me off for $59.95 in the month of February and $59.95 the month of March talking about some membership that I never signed up for. I hoping that some justice can be done about this situation I never authorized them to go into my account for no 59.95 the 3.87 yes! that was my dumbness so I do take full responsibility for the 3.87 cents. ripoffs, ripofffs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FINANCIAL-RESOURCES/Pleasant-Grove-Utah-84062/US-FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-1st-LIED-2nd-RIPOFF-3rd-THIEVES-Pleasant-Grove-Utah-1052961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US FINANCIAL RESOURCES