Complaint Review: US Financial Resources

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Patty R. — Kunkletown Pennsylvania
US Financial Resources
213 E. Street Pleasant Grove, Utah USA

US Financial Resources Offering grant money from the government Pleasant Grove Utah

I received a phone call quite a few times in the last few days from an Unknown phone #.  When I was able to answer the call, it was from a company by the name of US Financial Resources.  I did'nt understand the woman who was speaking.  She did have an accent.  The gist of the conversation was that her company selected me as a recipient for grant money.  She didn't say how much but said that there would be a charge of $3.87 to process the application and asked for my credit card information.  I told her that I wanted to find out more about her company, such as tel. #, address, website, another contact I could talk to, etc.  She was quite abrupt and was hesitant about giving me any information.  I did manage to get the address and had to have her repeat it because I was having difficulty understanding her.  Finally, after going back and forth a few times, because she could see I wasn't going to give her the information without her telling me more about her "offer", I hung up on her explaining it sounded very shaky to me.

I wasn't able to find information about this company right away, but finally did.  The "deal if $3.87 for a 10 day trial and then on Day 11 a charge of $59.95 for 30 days and $59.95/mo. thereafter.  So, buyer, beware!  Some "deal"!  This woman was very persistent and evasive with the details full well knowing that most people, given the complete details would never agree to this offer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Financial-Resources/Pleasant-Grove-Utah-84062/US-Financial-Resources-Offering-grant-money-from-the-government-Pleasant-Grove-Utah-1093128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Financial Resources