Complaint Review: US Financial resources

• Reported By: Kathy — Port st. Lucie Florida United States of America
US Financial resources
Pleasant, Utah United States of America

US Financial resources Joxanna Pleasant, Utah

My husband applied for a grant as a Native American Indian online. They called him and asked him for $3.87 to send the application. They called him and He asked them to call back when I was available. Joxanna called back and immediately asked me for my MC or Visa. I told her that I needed to have the type of grant emailed to me so I can have our attorney and accountant evaluate it. She told me she could not email anything and that I was missing out on this opportunity and would not be called back again. Basically she made it sound like it was my loss. It was my gain. I didn't give them anything and thus saved the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Financial-resources/Pleasant-Utah-/US-Financial-resources-Joxanna-Pleasant-Utah-941762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Financial resources