Complaint Review: US Govermen tGrants Dept.

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: caroline H. — watsonville California United States of America
US Govermen tGrants Dept.
i dont know washington, District of Columbia United States of America

US Govermen tGrants Dept. Ryan called me and referred me to his Manager - Alex Hopkins Free Money, Grant, $5,000 washington, District of Columbia

I got a call from some guy named Ryan.  He said he was calling from the US Government Grants Department. ( he had a very strong Indian accent. I had trouble understanding him. He told me I had been selected to receive a $5000.00 grant because I paid my bills and my taxes.  He even gave me a grant money account number. I only verified my zip code and gave him my age.  When he asked for my address I refused to give him the informaiton and asked him how he could he prove that the call was not a scam.  He  toled me to hang up and call his manager, Alex Hopkins at 347-377-9042.  I did not call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Govermen-tGrants-Dept/washington-District-of-Columbia-/US-Govermen-tGrants-Dept-Ryan-called-me-and-referred-me-to-his-Manager-Alex-Hopkins-Fr-734883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Govermen tGrants Dept.