Complaint Review: us government grant department

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Lady — Illinois United States of America
us government grant department
washington dc washington dc, Virginia United States of America

us government grant department peter olson, michelle cooper adv that they are giving out govt grants but ask for personnal info so that they can take money out of your bank acct(s) washington dc, Virginia

These individuals called and said that I earned a govt grant in the amount of $7,000.00 and that i had to call a number, 202-621-0735, and speak with Michelle. After refusing to give any personnal info out such as bank account numbers etc. I called and spoke to Michelle. After extensive questioning and asking to speak with her supervisor Michelle became very angry and disrespectful and began trying to me angry by making sexual advances toward me. In the end Michelle admitted that this was her personnal cell phone number. I just want everyone to be aware of this pathetic attempt at scamming money out of people. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONNAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE. IF ITS SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-government-grant-department/washington-dc-Virginia-/us-government-grant-department-peter-olson-michelle-cooper-adv-that-they-are-giving-out-g-601024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us government grant department