Complaint Review: us government grant dept

• Submitted: Fri, September 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 04, 2009

• Reported By: linda — sayreville New Jersey USA
us government grant dept
king street washington,, District of Columbia United States of America

us government grant dept amanda blake,marc austin, brandon davis, peter nelson, john williams, gary collins,adam, mike vincent, james davis, I wired a total sum of 693.00 for a grant in the amount of 7,000 I sent the money to these people and have aLL my western union receipt and got absolutely nothing just a promise washington, , District of Columbia

on august 4,2009 I sent my first western uion to the attension of ruth samuel in delhi india in in the amount of 99.00 and a 10.00 dollar wire fee 109.00

the second wire transfer was on august 5,2009 in the amount of 299.00 with a 10.00 fee tagged on that 309.00

the third time and final time I wired 275.00 with a 10.00 fee tagged to that 285.00

all this money was wired in good faith with the promise that I was getting a grant in the amount of 7,000 which never happened all I have left is western union receipts where I have been taken very upset and angry at that time I had just lost my father of 85 years and was greiving he has to be turning over in his grave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-government-grant-dept/washington-District-of-Columbia-/us-government-grant-dept-amanda-blakemarc-austin-brandon-davis-peter-nelson-john-willi-489995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us government grant dept