Complaint Review: US GOVERNMENT GRANT MANAGEMENT COMPANY

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Carmen — Lancaster California
US GOVERNMENT GRANT MANAGEMENT COMPANY
200 INDEPENDENCE AVE, HHH BLDG SOUTHWEST, Other USA

US GOVERNMENT GRANT MANAGEMENT COMPANY CONTACT: STEVE WATSON SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON DC

I was contacted by phone by a person calling himself, Steve Watson.  He had a heavy middleeastern accent.  He said he was a respresentative of the U.S. Government Grant Management Department.  He said I qualified for a free $7,000 grant from the IRS.  All I need to do was to go to a verification location and post $199.00 for 30 minutes and I would be given a receipt and the money would be returned to me.  I contact them through the number he left and within 45 minutes, $7000 would be posted to my credit card or checking account.

First I must verify some information for him.  He wanted to know my source of income and if I was receiving any government assistance.  If he was really from the government, he would know what my income source is and if I am receiving any government assistance or have any government loans.  This is fraud!  He is working with someone else.  He will have a secondary person call to give the verification location disclosure and how to post the deposit.  Don't do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-GOVERNMENT-GRANT-MANAGEMENT-COMPANY/SOUTHWEST-Other-20201/US-GOVERNMENT-GRANT-MANAGEMENT-COMPANY-CONTACT-STEVE-WATSON-SOUTHWEST-WASHINGTON-DC-1093424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US GOVERNMENT GRANT MANAGEMENT COMPANY